🍬 Free Snack with every order over US$ 25! 🍬
Dual

Lotte Dual Chocolate & Cereal

Lotte's Dual Chocolate Cereal treats are made of 75% chocolate, with the remaining 25% being crispy cereal-like layers, ensuring that these tasty treats will always meet your chocolate cravings while never melting before it can reach your mouth. On your first bite, you will be surprised you are not eating pure chocolate. Each box contains 62g of delicious chocolate goodness for you to enjoy by yourself or with your friends.

  Free Shipping to US

Availability: Out of stock

$ 7.70
Email When Available

Details

Details
Lotte's Dual Chocolate Cereal treats are made of 75% chocolate, with the remaining 25% being crispy cereal-like layers, ensuring that these tasty treats will always meet your chocolate cravings while never melting before it can reach your mouth. On your first bite, you will be surprised you are not eating pure chocolate. Each box contains 62g of delicious chocolate goodness for you to enjoy by yourself or with your friends..

  • Contents: 62g
  • Best before: 08/2013
  • Made in Japan by Lotte

Additional Info

Additional Info

SKU 05482
Brand Dual
Manufacturer Lotte
Dimensions 15 x 8 x 5 cm

Reviews

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Lotte Dual Chocolate & Cereal
How do you rate this product? *
  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Rating

Other customers liked these

More from Dual