Marukyo Momiji Manjyu Snacks
Momiji Manjyu is a famous local specialty in Hiroshima, Japan. These deliciously soft cake treats are filled with azuki red bean paste, giving each bite a flavorful combination of sweet and mildly nutty. Enjoy snacking on these traditional snacks shaped like a momiji or Japanese maple leaf!
- A pack of maple leaf-shaped cake treats filled with azuki red bean paste
- Contains 8 pcs
- Made in Japan by Marukyo
|Dimensions||14 x 26 x 5 cm / 5.5 x 10 x 2 inch|
Customer Reviews (5)
- Good for a quick snack Review by Ashley
- Such a Treat!Review by Tatiana
- Soft and sweet filled cakeReview by Sleepy Bunny
I enjoyed eating these with a cup of tea in the morning, or just as a snack while doing school work. There are only 8 of these cakes per pack, so they really don't last long! (Posted on 9/25/2020)
- really tastyReview by BunnyStar
- Très bon – Very goodReview by CatZ
Cela reste une belle découverte à faire.
I tink it's a good cake, very sweet. But for those who don't know the red bean, it's note very sugary.
I wish it were more. I like sugar.
But it's a nice discovery. (Posted on 2/6/2020)
Write Your Own Review