Terms & Conditions
Japan Candy Store is an online store where products are sold by ShopTilt Ltd. (later referred as seller). The following terms and conditions will be used in trade between seller and all it's customers.
TERMS OF SALE AND DELIVERY
- When making an order the customer agrees with the then current terms and conditions regarding ordering and delivery.
- All communication between the seller and customers is handled by email. The customer agrees to monitor his/hers email account after making and order.
- A binding commercial agreement will come into effect when customer has made an order. The system will confirm the order automatically with an emai.
- In case of problems in availability, import restrictions of restrictions by authorities, sellers's liability limits to canceling the purchase and returning money paid in advance.
- Seller can refer to a mistake in case of a clear product error, for example if the error is so obvious the customer should have noticed it.
- Customer is responsible for making sure that the purchased products are legal and can be imported to the destination country. The seller takes no responsibility if the purchased products will not reach the customer in a case where they are not allowed.
- Prices shown in the website do not include taxes or customs fees.
- The products will be sold at a price that was valid at the time of making the order, despite of possible changes in the price after ordering.
- Seller can refer to a mistake in price in case of a clear error, for example if the mistake is so obvious that the customer should have noticed it.
- Seller ships the products within the estimated delivery time shown on the product page. Seller tries to notify the customer if the delivery is postponed for more than 7 days.
- The customer is responsible if a product is lost or damaged during delivery from customer to the seller, including shipments that have been denied or not been not been picked up by the customer.
- When sending goods to the seller, the customer must keep and save all documents such as a dispatch notes.
- All ordered items are shipped in one dispatch. Delayed availability of one item does not bind the seller to ship other items in the same order separately.
- Customer is responsible for paying all tariffs, duties, taxes, VAT and other charges that may occur when importing the ordered products to customer's country.
- Payments are made using the payment options shown on the payment methods page.
- Customer has the right to return the order or parts of it within 30 days from receiving the it. The returns must first be approved by the seller and the seller will cover the return postage fee if it's considered reasonable.
- The product must be unused and in re-sellable condition, including the package and manual. The customer has the right to try and test the product as he/she would when buying it in a physical store. The customer has the right to try the product, but not take it into use without losing the right of return.
- Opened seasled products are not returnable, neither are any used products. This also applies to all sealed collectible items, surprise bags and subscriptions.
- If seller in an exception accepts the return of an used or incomplete item, seller will charge handling costs the minimum of 25% of the price of the item.
- All returns must be delivered in an original packaging and packed carefully. A copy of the receipt must be attached together with the cause of return (if the product is flawed).
- Seller will not accept unpaid shipments, shipments made by Cash-on-Delivery or any shipments by other than the Postal Service.
- The warranty information is usually marked on the product's information page. In case it is not marked the product warranty is 6 months (electronics and other products that have warranty).
- Warranty change or repair doesn't extend the original warranty time for that item.
- A condition for the warranty is the use of the item according to the manufacturer's recommendations and instructions. Seller can be freed from warranty if it is made plausible that the breaking or impairment of an item is because of an accident, incorrect use of the item or any other cause on customer's side. Also if later it is noticed by the manufacturer or the repair shop that the breaking of the item is caused by customer's carelessness seller has the right to charge all costs from the customer.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by power outahes, improper storing or cleaning, thunder, improper use or other neglect of instructions including faults in installation by the customer or physical breaking of the item. The warranty does not cover wear and tear caused by regular use. Only components and accessories approved by the manufacturer can be used with the products.
When signing up as a customer or creating an order the user becomes a customer. The given information will be registered for seller's customer registry. The information will be used for development, production, contacting and other suitable uses. The information may also be used for seller's marketing and research purposes. The information will not be passed on for third parties.
- Registry keeper: Japan Candy Store
- Registry name: Japan Candy Store customer registry
- The purpose of the registry: The customer has registered as a customer or ordered items from the seller.
- The use of registry: The registry will be used to maintain the online store and store the orders. The information may be used for marketing and research.
- Registry includes: First name, family name, company name, address, postal code, city, country, phone number, email address, user name, password, date of registering, last logon, IP address, previous orders and tracking numbers.
- Registry confidentiality: The information cannot be passed on for third parties.
- Registry protection: Registry is located on seller's secure servers.